Presenter mouse 8000
Presenter mouse 8000.
Customizers: nVidia nTune v.five.05.25.00
nVidia nTune (formerly NVIDIA System Utility) is a utility for accessing, monitoring, and tuning system components, including temperature and voltages, using easy-to-use control panels. Set up your system for highest performance or quietest operation. All changes can be made through the Microsoft Windows interface without the need to make settings in the BIOS and reboot the system.
Key features and benefits:
- Best PC Performance: Choose Quiet Mode or Better Graphics Performance, and the assistant will automatically adjust all parameters (frequencies, voltages, fan speeds, busses, etc.).d.) to get the most out of your system hardware.
- Enhanced Dynamic Frequency Tuning: On-the-fly frequency boost and BIOS configuration through a simple Windows interface.
- Testing: an opportunity to see how the synthetic tests system goes before and after setting the system parameters.
- Saving System Profiles: Saving, importing and exporting custom overclocking profiles or BIOS profiles. Assigning profiles to your favorite programs for automatic tuning. The security system checks the temperature and changes the parameters of the system in the event of a possible failure.
- GPU overclocking: GPU overclocking for GeForce FX and GeForce 6 series GPUs is supported along with system overclocking, temperature monitoring and system profiles.
- Troubleshooting the system: an automatic reporting system provides all the information you need to identify potential problems and fix them.
- Improved system monitoring: temperatures, voltages and bus frequencies can now be viewed in a translucent window on top of other applications.
- Bus Voltages and Frequencies Monitoring: Monitors real motherboard voltages, GPU frequencies, bus frequencies and CPU core speed to set reliable and correct parameters.
- Temperature and fan speed monitoring: Real-time monitoring of CPU, GPU and system temperatures helps prevent system crashes. nTune supports dual-cpu and SLI multi-GPU systems.
- Dynamically adjustable voltages and fan speeds: Adjust motherboard voltages without the need for a reboot, and dynamically check fan speeds.
- Dynamically Configurable Memory Timings: Change critical memory timings without having to reboot the system and without loading the BIOS.
- This package replaces all previous versions of NVIDIA System Utility and NVIDIA nTune. Earlier versions of the application must be uninstalled before installing this package.
- Support for advanced NVIDIA nTune features requires manufacturer-specific installation files that are not included in this package. Please contact your motherboard or system manufacturer to obtain the required files and enable these functions.
Features of the release:
- This is a complete updated release of the NVIDIA nTune app. You do not need to install previous versions of this application before installing the latest version.
- Only basic functionality is available on nForce motherboards without special BIOS support.
- Supported Products:
- nForce 220, nForce 220D, nForce 415, nForce 420D
- nForce2, nForce2 400
- nForce2 Ultra, nForce2 Ultra 400
- nForce2 400R, nForce2 Ultra 400Gb
- nForce3 150, nForce3 PRO 150
- nForce3 250, nForce3 250Gb, nForce3 PRO 250
- nForce4 Pro 2200, nForce4 Ultra, nForce4 SLI
- nForce 590 SLI, nForce 570 SLI, nForce 570 Ultra, nForce 550
- nForce 680a SLI, nForce 680i SLI, nForce 650i SLI, nForce 650i Ultra
- Supported operating systems for this release:
- Windows XP (32-bit)
- Windows XP x64 Edition
- Windows Vista (32-bit)
- Windows Vista x64 Edition
- Best mode in 1024×768, 16-bit color.
Download NVIDIA nTune v.five.05.25.00 here (33.6 MB, Freeware, Windows XP / Vista 32/64-bits). NVIDIA nTune Generation 5 User Guide.0 (v2.0) lies there (1.6 MB, PDF). Read the release details here (14 Kb).