Pod xt live software
Pod xt live software.
DSP Designs: PC / 104-module Artemis XA270
The line of single-board computers by DSP Designs has been supplemented by another model of the PC / 104 type based on the Intel Xscale PXA270 processor – Artemis XA270. The module includes, in addition to the CPU, 128 MB of memory, a display controller, an Ethernet adapter, a set of serial and USB ports.
Artemis XA270 comes preinstalled with Windows CE 5.0, the manufacturer accompanies the device with a development kit for Windows Embedded CE 5.0. By the way, DSP Designs is Microsoft’s “gold” Windows Embedded Partners (WEP) partner.
The novelty is available for order, the price information was not disclosed by the manufacturer.
- Processor: Intel Xscale PXA270 (520 MHz)
- Memory: 128MB (SDRAM Low Power), 64MB Flash
- Graphics controller: 16-bit LCD interface, 4-bit touch screen controller
- Network: Ethernet 10/100 Mbps
- Ports: 5 x RS232, 4 x USB, 16 x DIO, I2C, 2 x ADC (10 bit)
- Expansion options: PC / 104 bus, CompactFlash socket
- Form Factor: PC / 104
- Power supply: +5 V