Nvidia geforce 320
Nvidia geforce 320.
ASUS P5N-E SLI: one of the first motherboards based on nForce 650i SLI
There are significantly fewer solutions based on the NVIDIA nForce 650i SLI system logic set by manufacturers than those using the flagship nForce 680i SLI chipset.
All the more interesting is the ASUS P5N-E SLI board, which, moreover, has a number of proprietary features. For example, the product design does not provide for active cooling, the merit of ASUS is insignificant – nForce 650i, like its logical predecessor, nForce 570i, came out not too hot, so you can expect heatsinks on solutions from other manufacturers.
ASUS O technologies are really interesting.C. Profile, which allows you to save settings to a profile and load it, AI NET2, which makes it easier to diagnose network problems, C.P.R. (CPU Parameter Recall), eliminating the need to reset CMOS in case of unsuccessful overclocking, EZ Flash 2, updating BIOS from USB before loading the operating system, and some others.
Specifications ASUS P5N-E SLI:
- Chipset: NVIDIA nForce 650i SLI
- Supports all Intel LGA775 processors including quad-core processors with FSB up to 1333 MHz
- Supports dual channel DDR2-800 / 667/533 memory
- Disk system: 5 x SATA 3.0 Gb / s (including.h. 1 x SATA On-the-Go)
- Sound: 6-channel Realtek ALC883
- 2 ports IEEE 1394a