Nvidia 9600gt driver
Nvidia 9600gt driver.
Pioneer DVR-112 and DVR-112D officially: the company’s first 18x recorders
This week, Pioneer officially unveiled its first 18x DVD recorders, the DVR-112 and DVR-112D.
The key difference between the drives is that the former is capable of writing and reading DVD-RAM, while the latter only supports reading such media.
The new products include a number of Pioneer proprietary technologies:
- Disc-Resonance Stabilizer controls the air flow generated by the rotating disc to prevent media warping.
- Multi-Effect Liquid Crystal Tilt Compensator compensates for disc curvature or uneven disc thickness, ensuring high-quality recording even in such cases.
- Ultra Dynamic Resonance Absorber reduces vibration from media spinning at high speeds.
- Performance Adjusting Firmware – automatic speed selection depending on application requirements. Thus, for example, when watching a movie, the rotation speed of the disk will be reduced in order to ensure quiet operation.
Speed characteristics of DVR-112 and DVR-112D:
- DVD ± R: 18x
- DVD-RW: 6x
- DVD + RW: 8x
- DVD-RAM: 12x (DVR-112 only)
- DVD ± R DL: 10x
- CD-R: 40x
- CD-RW: 32x
Sales of both actuators in beige, silver and black will begin in February. In Europe, their expected price will be 40 euros.
Sources: CDRInfo, Clubic