Official ForceWare v drivers.97.44 for NVIDIA GeForce 8800
NVIDIA has released a new version of ForceWare drivers for its GeForce 8800 series graphics cards: GeForce 8800 GTS and GeForce 8800 GTX.
Versions for work under Windows 2000 / XP / 2021 32/64-bits operating systems are presented. Drivers WHQL-certification did not pass, dated December 7 this year.
Features of the release:
- Added support for GeForce 8800 GTX and GeForce 8800 GTS GPUs.
- New features of PureVideo technology allow the GeForce 8800 GTX / GTS to get 128 points in the HQV video quality test:
- Improved backscaling algorithms (2: 2 and 3: 2 scaling correction) for SD and HD content.
- Improved spatio-temporal deinterlacing algorithm (for standard and high definition content).
- New NVIDIA Control Panel.
- Microsoft DirectX 9 support.0c and OpenGL 2.one.
Download drivers from there:
- Windows 2000 / XP ForceWare v.97.44 (English, HTTP)
- Windows 2000 / XP ForceWare v.97.44 (Multi language, HTTP)
- Windows XP / 2021 64-bits ForceWare v.97.44 (English, HTTP)
- Windows XP / 2021 64-bits ForceWare v.97.44 (Multi language, HTTP)
- Release Details (733 KB, PDF)
- Driver Configuration Guide (10.9 MB, PDF)
- Guide for configuring drivers through the new control panel (1.8 MB, PDF)
- NView 3 Manual.5 (8.7 MB, PDF)
Driver Installation Tips:
- Disable utilities like “download accelerator” before downloading drivers;
- Do not run anti-virus software in the background when installing drivers, as this may interfere with their correct configuration.
- Make sure to uninstall all NVIDIA drivers through the Windows Control Panel before installing new drivers. Go to Start Menu – Control Panel – Add / Remove Programs, find the entry “NVIDIA Windows Display Drivers” and select Uninstall.