M-audio keystation pro 88
M-audio keystation pro 88.
Nexcom EBC 500 – First 5.25 ” Intel Core 2 Duo Board
Embedded manufacturers cannot ignore the industry-wide shift to dual-core processors. So, today we have already talked about the Acrosser AR-B1892 single-board computer, which is designed for Intel Core 2 Duo processors. Nexcom introduced another product supporting these dual-core microprocessors. According to the manufacturer, in this case, we are talking about the world’s first 5.25-inch mainboard for industrial embedded systems.
Intel Core 2 Duo improves absolute performance and performance per unit of power consumption. In addition, consumers have the opportunity to organize more complex control systems that unleash the potential of multi-core processors. Among the areas of application of the new item, which received the designation EBC 500, is called automation equipment in industry and transport, multimedia, gaming and medical systems.
The EBC 500 is configured with two PCI Express Gigabit Ethernet adapters, one PCI Express x16 expansion slot, and one PCI slot.
Other features of the EBC 500:
- Chipset – Intel 945GM and ICH7-M DH;
- FSB frequency: 533/667 MHz;
- Memory – 2 x 240-pin DIMMs, up to 4GB DDR2 533/667 SDRAM
- One CF Type I and II, one IDE, two SATA with RAID 0 and 1 support;
- Sound subsystem – Realtek RTL655 (AC97 v2.one);
- Ports: USB 2.0 – 6 pieces, PS / 2, 8 general purpose lines (GPIO);
- Dimensions: 203 x 143mm.