Datalogic Memor: PDA with two barcode scanners
Datalogic Starts Shipping Memor PDA with Barcode Scanner. The device is running Windows CE 5 operating system.0, is equipped with a wireless network adapter and Bluetooth and is distinguished by its compactness. The PDA is intended for use in warehouses, logistics services, and so on.
Datalogic says Memor, which is targeted at the entry-level market, can be used with one hand and has a keyboard layout similar to a telephone. The PDA is based on an Intel PXA255 processor operating at 200 MHz, comes with 64 MB of RAM and 128 MB of flash memory. 2.2 “touchscreen transflective LCD display has a resolution of 320 x 240 pixels and, according to the manufacturer, is easy to read in sunlight.
Memor is already available for orders, its price has not been disclosed.
- Ports: RS232, USB 1.one
- SD card reader
- Laser Barcode Scanner:
- Type: Class II EN 60825-1 / CDHR
- Minimum resolution: 0.10mm
- Reading speed: 104 ± 12 scans per second
- Range of range: 5-90cm (depends on barcode density)
- CCD Scanner:
- Minimum Resolution: 0.13mm
- Reading speed: 100 scans per second
- Wireless: Wi-Fi (802.11b / g), Bluetooth
- Maximum deflection angle: ± 60 ° from normal
- Light source (wavelength): 624 nm
- Dimensions: 152 x 55 x 40 mm
- Weight: 210g
- Dust and moisture protection: IP54 standard
- Impact protection: withstands 1.2m drops