ATEN New Remote Access 17 “LCD KVM Switches
ATEN Technology Introduces Two New 17 “LCD KVM Switches – KL9108 and KL9116. It is reported that these are the first such devices of the 1U form factor with the possibility of remote access over IP-connection. Up to 8 and 16 servers can be connected to KL9108 and KL9116, respectively – this is their main difference.
The new items are aimed at server rooms and data centers of medium and large level and provide simultaneous access to two of the connected servers for one local and one remote user (with support for up to 32 users). When using a cascade connection, administrators can manage up to 128 servers from one console.
The cost of the KL9108 and KL9116 is $ 3195 and $ 3495, respectively.
- Hideaway – layout that fits keyboard and LCD in 1U bay
- Dual access – one local user and one remote user at the same time
- Additional set of ports for connecting external keyboard, mouse and LCD
- Access to KVM using an Internet browser
- Up to 64 user accounts, of which 32 are for remote login
- Panel Array Mode – to display the status of all 16 servers simultaneously
- The ability to communicate with each other using text messages for all connected users
- Three levels of security – Administrator, User, Select
- Data protection with RSA-1024, AES-256, DES-56, SSL-128
- RADIUS server support
- The ability to upgrade the KVM firmware over the network
- Ports can operate in Exclusive, Occupy and Share modes
- Supports TCP / IP, HTTP, HTTPS, UDP, DHCP, SSL, ARP, DNS
- Network interface – Ethernet 10Base-T / 100Base-TX
- LCD screen resolution – up to 1280 x 1024 pixels
- Virtual resolution (for remote users) – up to 1600 x 1200 pixels