FOXCONN 8800GTS 320MB and 320MB (overclocked) go on sale
Foxconn was one of the first manufacturers to announce the availability of GeForce 8800 GTS video cards, which have been reduced in price by reducing the amount of video memory to 320 MB.
She plans to sell such accelerators in two versions: FOXCONN 8800GTS 320MB and 320MB (overclocked). The latter, as the name implies, is a factory overclocked version of the accelerator. The specific frequencies of such solutions are still unknown.
Here are the technical characteristics of the new products:
- Video processor: NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GTS with unified architecture
- Core frequency: 500 MHz
- Stream Processors: 96
- Memory frequency: 1600 MHz
- Memory bus: 320-bit
- DDR3 memory capacity: 320 MB
- Outputs: HDTV; D-Sub, 2хDual-Link DVI
- Bus: PCI Express x16
- SLI support
- Supported technologies: DirectX 10, Shader Model 4.0 and OpenGL 2.0, NVIDIA GigaThread, NVIDIA Quantum Effects, NVIDIA Lumenex
Restore IT 7 software will be supplied with new products.0 and Virtual Drive Pro 10.0, as well as a proprietary Foxconn gamepad, total estimated by the manufacturer at $ 170. Such a package (we quote the Foxconn press release) “will make the neighbors turn green with envy until they go and buy the same accelerator.”.:)
FOXCONN 8800GTS 320MB and 320MB (overclocked) have a 3-year manufacturer’s warranty.