Join or Sign In.DGET Gigabit Desktop PCI Adapter | D-Link
Product Registration. Register your product to extend your free support from 30 days to 90 days. The D-Link ® DGET PCI Network Adapter is capable of transferring data at up to Mbps in full duplex mode. With auto-negotiation support, it can adjust the speed to any Base-TX or Base-T network : DLink Systems. The D-link DGET is a 10//Mbps copper Gigabit PCI card for servers and workstations. Current systems running at 10Mbps and Mbps can be upgraded to Gigabit Ethernet, eliminating network bottlenecks, and increasing : $
Dge 530t.D-Link DGET Gigabit PCI bit Managed Low-Profile NIC – DGET – Network Adapters –
The D-Link DGET is a 10//Mbps copper Gigabit PCI card for servers and workstations. Current systems running at 10Mbps and Mbps can be upgraded to Gigabit Ethernet, eliminating network bottlenecks, and increasing productivity/5(). Dec 06, · D-Link DGET Gigabit Ethernet Adapter (rev.B) – Driver Download * Vendor: D-Link * Product: D-Link DGET Gigabit Ethernet Adapter (rev.B) * Hardware Class: Net. Search For More Drivers *: Go! bit. Windows 10 Bit Driver. Product Registration. Register your product to extend your free support from 30 days to 90 days.
D-Link DGE-530T Gigabit Ethernet Adapter
Cloud-Based Endpoint Security
D-Link Technical Support
D-Link DGE-530T Gigabit Ethernet Adapter (rev.B) – Driver Download
Are you a human?
Samsung L73 and L700 Cameras: Replenishment of the Premium Family
In addition to the Point & Shoot family, Samsung announced at CES 2021 the expansion of the Premium line, which will be complemented by two stylish cameras L73 and L700. Both new items are equipped with 7.1-megapixel 1 / 2.5-inch CCD sensors and high-resolution displays with a diagonal of 2.5 inches.
The Samsung L73 boasts the newfangled Intelligent Face Recognition Technology, which, like the new Fujifilm compacts, allows not only focusing on faces, but also optimizing exposure parameters for them.
Advanced Shake Reduction (ASR) image stabilization helps to reduce the effects of camera shake, but only by increasing the value of the equivalent sensitivity and, as a result, the noise level. Navigation through the camera menu is carried out using the proprietary “touch” system Smart Touch.
The L700 is more traditional. Of the interesting features, we note the built-in image editing function, which allows, among other things, to “crop” saved images.
New items will be on sale in spring. The estimated price of the Samsung L73 camera will be $ 250, and the Samsung L700 will be about $ 50 cheaper.
Specifications Samsung L700 (in brackets – Samsung L73 differences):
- Photosensitive element: 1 / 2.5 “CCD 7.1 MP
- Maximum resolution: 3072×2304 pixels
- Lens: 3x zoom, 35 – 105 mm, 5.8 – 17.4 mm in 35 mm equiv., f / 2.8 – f / 4.9
- Digital Zoom: 5x
- Minimum focusing distance: 80 cm
- Closest focusing distance for macro photography: 5 cm
- Video: with sound, 640×480 and 320×240 pixels, 30 or 15 frames./from., (800×592 and 720×480 pixels at 20 frames./from.), AVI
- Exposure: 1/2000 – 15 s
- Sensitivity: ISO 50, 100, 200, 400, 800, 1600, auto
- Exposure compensation: +/- 2.0 EV in 1/2 EV steps
- Display: TFT, 2.5 “diagonal, 230K. pixels
- Memory: SDHC / SD / MMC-cards + 20 (19) MB built-in
- Self-timer: 2s delay, 10s, 10 + 2s
- Interface: USB 2.0
- Power supply: two AA batteries
- Dimensions: 96.9×56.8×20.5 (98.0×59.0x20.3) mm
- Weight: 130 (140) g without batteries and memory card