Minox DC 7011 camera: 7 megapixels for $ 75
The German company Minox has presented an ultra-compact camera model DC 7011. With its technical characteristics, the novelty resembles many similar products from other manufacturers: a lens with a “standard” 3x zoom, a 1 / 2.5-inch CCD sensor with a resolution of 7.1 megapixels, a decent LCD display with a diagonal of 2.5 inches. And the design can rather be called classic.
In addition to the direct purpose of the camera, the user has access to web-camera and video recording modes with sound in QVGA-resolution. Supports PictBridge function – print images without using a computer. The camera is powered by two AA cells. And in addition to the built-in memory with a volume of 16 MB for storing footage, you can use cards of the common SD format.
But the price of the Minox DC 7011 camera, perhaps, will pleasantly surprise many. It is supposed to be only $ 75.
- Sensor: 1 / 2.5 “CCD, 7.1 MP
- Lens: 3x zoom, 5.8 – 17.4 mm (38 – 114 mm in 35 mm equiv.), f / 2.8 – f / 4.8
- Digital Zoom: 4x
- Maximum image resolution: 3072×2304 pixels
- Exposure: 1/1000 – 2 s
- Minimum focusing distance: 30 cm
- Closest focusing distance in macro mode: 5 cm
- Sensitivity: ISO 64, 100, 200, auto
- Exposure compensation: +/- 2.0 EV in 1/3 EV steps
- Video: 320×240 pixels, 24 frames./from
- Memory: SD-card + 16 MB built-in
- Display: 2.5 “diagonal
- Self-timer: 2, 10 or 10 + 2 s delay
- Interface: USB 2.0
- Power supply: two AA cells
- Dimensions: 89.4×60.0x24.0 mm
- Weight: 120 g