Amd firepro v3900 driver
Amd firepro v3900 driver.
AMD Geode LX900 microprocessor officially unveiled
As industry sources suggest, AMD unveils new AMD Geode processor. The new product received the designation AMD Geode LX900 @ 1.5W.
AMD Geode LX900 @ 1 processor.5W became the flagship of the line, outstripping the previous models in terms of performance. At the same time, it retains the characteristic feature of AMD Geode microprocessors – extremely low power consumption. According to the company, the new product is in its class what AMD Athlon 64 and AMD Athlon 64 X2 are in the class of desktop processors. The high degree of integration of AMD Geode LX leads to its use in small-sized devices: thin clients, single-board computers and UMPCs.
AMD Geode LX900 Technical Details @ 1.5W:
- Maximum clock frequency – 600 MHz;
- Kernel – 32-bit, fully compatible with x86 / x87; Execution of Windows and Linux applications without recompilation;
- Cache memory of the first level (commands / data) – 64/64 KB;
- Memory interface – 64-bit DDR, 600 MHz;
- Intel MMX and AMD 3D Now instruction set support!
- Internal bus – GeodeLink, 9 Gb / s;
- Supports 128-bit AES encryption (CBC / ECB)
- Integrated graphics processor and display controller, resolutions – 1920×1440 (CRT) and 1600×1200 (LCD) pixels;
- VESA 1 support.1 and 2.0 VIP / VDA.
- Microprocessor is produced in 0.13 micron standards.
At the same time, the company presented two developer kits focused on AMD Geode LX processors: AMD Geode LX Network Attached Storage (NAS) RDK, intended for developers of devices for storing and sharing video and sound recordings and other data; and AMD Geode LX Ultra Value Clients (UVC) RDK targeting portable electronics makers including UMPCs, single board PCs, and network terminals.