5 button optical mouse
5 button optical mouse.
Aficio MP 161: Ricoh family of office devices for small corporations
Ricoh, which has been quite regularly mentioned in recent days in connection with its novelties for large corporations, decided to turn its attention to the segment of small firms, announcing the release of the Aficio MP 161SPF multifunctional device, as well as its “truncated” versions: the Aficio MP 161 copier and copier / fax Aficio MP 161F.
Ricoh Aficio MP 161SPF provides a print speed of 16 pages per minute, supports RPCS (Refined Print Command Stream), PDF Direct Print. All three Aficio MP 161 Series come standard with a 250-sheet auto-feed tray and an optional 100-sheet tray. Optional installation of an extended paper feed tray with a capacity of 500 sheets.
Like other MFPs in the company, the Aficio MP 161SPF supports scanning and automatic sending of scanned images by e-mail or fax. LAN Fax, Internet Fax and IP Fax functions are also supported, encryption of transmitted .pdf files. Standard interfaces: 100Base-TX Ethernet, USB 2.0 and IEEE 1284 (parallel printer port). Device status can be viewed using Web Image Monitor.
Aficio MP 161SPF will cost $ 2,600, MP 161 – $ 1,900, MP 161F – $ 2,400.
Aficio MP 161SPF specifications:
- Printing technology: laser scanning / electrophotographic printing
- Scanning Element: CCD
- Toner: two-component
- Processor: RM5231A 400 MHz
- Memory: 384 MB
- First page out time: 7.5 seconds or less
- Print speed: 16 pages./ min
- Scanning speed: up to 22 pages./ min
- Turn-on time: no more than 30 s
- Print resolution: 600×600 dpi (dots per inch)
- Scanner resolution: 600 dpi (dots per inch)
- Number of grayscale: 256
- RPCS, PCL5e / 6 (standard), Adobe PostScript 3 (optional)
- Interface: 10BaseT / 100BaseTX; USB 2.0
- Optional interfaces: IEEE 1284, IEEE 802.1lb, bluetooth
- Dimensions: 485x450x491 mm