3 com 3c905 tx
Join or Sign In.3com 3cc-txm ethernet adapter Drivers | Device Drivers
Jan 07, · 3Com EtherLink XL 10/ PCI TX NIC (3CB-TX) free download. Get the latest version now. 3Com EtherLink XL 10/ PCI TX NIC (3CB-TX)4/5(63). Aug 15, · 3Com EtherLink XL 10/ PCI NIC (3CTX)Subcategory: Network Drivers. 3Com 3CC-TX-M 10/Mbps Etherlink PCI NIC Brand: 3Com. out of 5 stars 5 ratings. This fits your. Make sure this fits by entering your model number. 3Com 10/ PCI Ethernet Adapter Network Card 3CC-TX-M 3Com 10/ PCI Ethernet Adapter Network Card 3CC-TX-M/5(5).
3 com 3c905 tx.3COM 3CTX USER MANUAL Pdf Download | ManualsLib
– 3Com 3C Integrated Fast Ethernet Controller (3CC-TX Compatible) – 3Com 3C Integrated Fast Ethernet Controller (3CB-TX Compatible) – 3Com EtherLink 10/ PCI NIC (3CTX). Jul 15, · – 3Com 3C Integrated Fast Ethernet Controller (3CC-TX Compatible) – 3Com 3C Integrated Fast Ethernet Controller (3CB-TX Compatible) – 3Com EtherLink 10/ PCI NIC (3CTX). 3CTX Item Weight ounces Product Dimensions 9 x 6 x 12 inches Item Dimensions LxWxH 9 x 6 x 12 inches Manufacturer 3Com ASIN BI8OZM Is Discontinued By Manufacturer No Date First Available December 7, /5(4).
3Com 3C905-TX User Manual
3C driver for 64 bit win 7 or Vista – Microsoft Community
3C905 driver for 64 bit win 7 or Vista
3Com EtherLink XL 10/100 PCI NIC (3C905-TX) Publisher’s Description
Download 3Com EtherLink XL 10/ PCI TX NIC (3CB-TX)
CompuLab: embedded computer module CM-iPM
CompuLab starts supplying CM-iPM miniature embedded computer module. The dimensions of the new item are only 70 x 90 mm, and all components, including the memory, are soldered, which increases the module’s reliability in vibration or aggressive environments.
It is connected to the CM-iPM carrier board using three 140-pin connectors, the manufacturer guarantees up to 50 connection-disconnection cycles of the module and the motherboard. CM-iPM comes with Intel Celeron / Pentium M processors up to 2 GHz. The module is based on the Intel GM915 chipset with an integrated graphics adapter that provides a resolution of up to 1920 x 1200 pixels. The device supports PCI and PCI-Express buses, includes a storage device based on NAND-flash memory with a capacity of up to 512 MB, up to two Ethernet adapters and up to six USB ports.
The power consumption of the CM-iPM is reported to be between 10 and 30 W, depending on the CPU used. The module is available in three versions, including a version with a heatsink capable of operating at ambient temperatures from -40 ° C to +85 ° C.
CompuLab supplies module with support packages for Linux and Windows XP Embedded, customer’s choice. The minimum cost of CM-iPM is $ 250 (in lots of 1000 pcs.).
- Processor: Intel Celeron M 320/373 or Pentium M 760
- Chipset: Intel GM915 (northbridge – Intel i82915PM or i82915GM, southbridge – Intel i82801FB ICH6-M)
- Memory: 256-1024 MB DDR2-400
- Display: resolution – up to 1920 x 1200 pixels, optional interfaces – VGA, DVI, LVDS
- Drives: 1 x UDMA 100/66/33, 2 x Serial ATA, NAND-flash – from 128 to 512 MB
- Ports: 4/6 x USB 2.0, 1 x COM, 20 GPIO lines, IR (up to 115 Kbps in SIR mode, 4 Mbps in FIR)
- Supported buses: PCI, PCI-Express, Intel LPC v1.0
- Sound: AC97-codec Cirrus Logic CS4202
- Network: 1 x Ethernet 10/100 Mbps, 1 x Ethernet 10/100/100 Mbps (optional)
- Dimensions: 70 x 90 mm